Friday, March 17, 2006

if you are on myspace, please be my friend

my boyfriend has a malicious agenda to get more friends than me on myspace. I want to show him. so if you are on myspace then please add me. i'm no trouble at all, promise.
my myspace is
but don't add him. he's only in it for vainglory.
is that a word? i hope so.


Blogger Kazzy said...

HEY! you totally rock!!!
can you please add me on msn ?
love you !

3:41 AM  
Blogger Liam said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Liam said...

I tried to add you on Myspace but it said MY NAME IS INCORRECT which I am pretty sure is wrong, so I can only assume that means you have set some sort of thing in your security settings to say only people you already know can send you friend requests, unless I have been the victim of some sort of Manchurian Candidate style brainwashing and only Rupert Murdoch knows what my real name is

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home